„Friction, lubrication and wear –
research and implementation“
is the general heading of the 58th Tribology Conference of the Gesellschaft für Tribologie e.V., the German Society of Tribology, taking place on September 25th-27th in Göttingen (Germany).
About 80 presentations from industry and research institutes, a poster session in the foyer as well as a trade exhibition with new and established products around Tribology will offer information on latest progresses in science and technology.
You are sincerely invited to submit your abstracts to following topics
- Tribological Systems
- Materials and Material Technologies
- Thin Films and Surface Technologies
- Lubricants and Lubrication
- Machining and Metal Forming
- Machine Elements and Drive Technology
- Tribology for Automotive Engineering
New in 2017:
- Biotribology and Life Science
We expect interesting contributions about tribosystems in living organisms, biological lubrication systems, biomedical tribomaterials, and test methods for biological tribosystems
As now of we accept your registrations for presentations! Please find here the Call-for-Papers with all necessary information – on inquiry we will be pleased to send you a PDF file or a printed version.
Closing date for registration is April 28th 2017.
Within the Tribology Conference 2017 a special session with
short presentations in English of maximum 15 minutes length will be organized. This session is open for all topics and addresses in particular master-, PhD-students, and postdocs. For registration, please send an abstract of up to 1500 characters and the keyword “English Session”.
The final program of the conference will be published in June. You’ll find it also at this place.
At following hotels we have arranged room blocks until August 21st:
- At the “Freizeit In” conference hotel room blocks are available for our participants for 116 € per night (single room), including breakfast and free use of spa, gym and pool as well as free WLAN. Please make your booking directly at the hotel using the key word “Tribologie Fachtagung”:Mail: email@example.com / Phone: +49 551-9001-200 / Fax: +49 551-9001-100.
- At “Hotel Rennschuh” further room blocks are arranged for participants for 56 € per night (superior single room), including breakfast and free use of pool and sauna as well as free WLAN. Please make your booking directly at the hotel using the key word “Tribologie Fachtagung”:Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: +49 551-9009-0 / Fax: +49 551-9009-199. Hotel Rennschuh is about 1.5 km away from the conference hotel. You can easily use bus line 120 to get there within 4 minutes. Bus stops are close-by the hotels.